QRM projects - moving your company ahead
Helping companies succeed with QRM is at the heart of the QRM Center's mission. In our cooperative projects, we bring together company professionals, students and faculty to analyze a specific enterprise challenge and recommend appropriate QRM solutions. Open to companies of all sizes and from a variety of industries, QRM projects lay the data-driven, analytical groundwork for a successful QRM implementation.
The Center conducts its projects as a three-way partnership between member company, student(s) and QRM Center faculty and staff. This setup provides each partner with benefits.
- Member companies get outside help to maximize the potential of QRM.
- Students gain real-world industry experience while transferring their classroom knowledge to business practice.
- QRM Center faculty and staff overseeing the project learn from successes and failures, helping them to further refine and improve the QRM strategy.
Project partnerships promote the combined missions of the Center which are: research, outreach and education.
QRM projects are ...
QRM works best in a high-mix, low-volume environment. Before starting a project, we listen to our members' challenges and assess if QRM implementation makes sense. Our goal: to have the best possible impact on our membership.
QRM projects follow very high quality standards. Students do extensive data collection and analysis. They regularly present their findings to QRM Center faculty and company employees to validate results. When it comes to data, QRM projects don't take shortcuts.
The QRM Center is a not-for-profit partnership dedicated to the research and implementation of QRM principles. We don't have potential conflicts of interest and are honest in our assessment of the situation.
The QRM Center has been in operation for over 20 years, providing a reliable source of support to help companies sustain their QRM implementation.
How to Get Started
- Check the QRM Project Guide for more information about the project process and what to expect.
- Identify an area in you company that could benefit from QRM. Not sure how to do this? Attend on of our QRM events or read some of our research publications.
- Discuss your plans with QRM Center faculty to get an unbiased outside perspective.
- Join the QRM Center at an expanded level. Check membership benefits for more information.