The Center for Quick Response Manufacturing is a partnership of member companies and the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Industry members are actively involved in the development and promotion of QRM and Quick Response principles.
QRM Executive Committee
The Executive Committee allows all QRM companies an opportunity to participate in the governance and strategic direction of the QRM Center. It oversees the Center's operation, including setting policies and providing strategic direction. The industry representatives on our Executive Committee are determined through periodic elections.
Current Executive Committee members include:
University of Wisconsin Representatives
- Prof. Ananth Krishnamurthy, QRM Center Director
- Prof. Urban Wemmerlöv, School of Business
- Prof. Ella Mae Matsumura, School of Business
- Scott E. Fredrick, Phoenix Products Company Inc.
- Chuck Gates, RenewAire LLC
- Mike Ketter, Harley-Davidson Motor Company
- Bob Mueller, Rexnord Gear
- Greg Renfro, National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
- Brian Sobczak, TCI LLC