How to Get Started with QRM
Do you think QRM might be able to help your company move forward? Not sure if QRM is right for you? Here are a few simple steps to find out more about the QRM strategy and how to start implementation.
- InfoGet an initial understanding of QRM. Browse through this website. Read the QRM Wikipedia article. Order some of our publications – or read the books on QRM.
- ContactTalk to us. The QRM Center has helped more than 220 companies from different industries and various sizes implement QRM. Call us at (608) 262-4709 and talk to QRM Center Director Prof. Ananth Krishnamurthy to assess if QRM makes sense for your company and determine your next steps. As a non-profit organization based at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the QRM Center is dedicated to strengthening the competitiveness of American manufacturers and furthering research and development of QRM theory.
- TrainingGet some QRM training. Each year, the QRM Center offers a variety of workshops/seminars on QRM and related topics. Join us for one of these hands-on events and get an in-depth look at QRM. If you plan to implement QRM at your company, these workshops are a good starting point for action.
- SupportGet your colleagues on board. QRM can only be successful in your company if you can convince your colleagues/employees/management to get on board. Let them know about QRM and show them the importance of time in your enterprise. Bring them to a QRM workshop.
- JoinJoin the QRM Center. Become one of our partners in the QRM Center. Your membership benefits include: ongoing expert advice on your QRM implementation, discounted workshop fees and the opportunity to conduct a targeted improvement project with our students.