Chief Executive Officer, Shareholder, Phoenix Products Company Inc.
- Graduated from UW-Madison in 1981 and entered the public accounting and consulting profession
- Currently CEO and shareholder of Phoenix Products Company Inc. Phoenix is a manufacturer of special-purpose lighting focused on customers in the mining, marine, and architectural markets. The large majority of sales consist of highly variable and short-run products. Experience has shown that QRM concepts apply directly to our company.
- Served as Chief Financial Officer for Phoenix Products (1994-1998) and Chief Operating Officer of Phoenix’s medical packaging division (1998-2002)
- Appointed as CEO of lighting company in 2002
- Member of the Wisconsin Institute of CPAs and the Financial Analysts Federation